- 8 thin chicken cutlets (about 1 1/2 pounds total)..this is chicken breasts that have been pounded quite thin. I put mine between saran wrap and pound with the meat tenderizer Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 8 slices low fat ham ham tenderizer
- 8 Fat Free cheese slices (I find mine at Walmart)(or 95% Fat Free Philly cheese)
1. Heat broiler, with rack set 4 inches from heat. Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil. Place cutlets on work surface, and season with salt and pepper.
2. Spread cutlets with mustard; layer with 1 slice of ham and 1/2 slice of cheese. Starting at a short end, roll up cutlets; place, seam side down, on prepared baking sheet. Top each cutlet with 1 piece of remaining cheese; broil until browned and chicken is opaque throughout, 6 to 10 minutes.